Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Fifteenth

Hello. Everything here is so busy here. It's chaotic. And rushed. And sad. And cheerful. And there is so much to do. I continue to find myself in between saying goodbye/continuing to have fun with friends/laughing-in-a-delusional-manner after too much studying/wanting to cry-in-far-too-public-of-places as I realize I leave in a couple of days.
But it's alright. It's all going so well. I have my first (and more challenging exam) tomorrow afternoon. I feel ready. I just want to take it truthfully. It's time for the Tudors.
Afterwards, I have one more exam, more goodbyes, a bit more packing and cleaning, a bit of fun, and hopefully a chunk or two of sleep.

Today I went out to lunch with a few friends and Joseph, from my kitchen. The girls surprised me with a bouquet of flowers which was so sweet. We ate at a Japanese/Thai restaurant I had been hoping to visit for awhile, and it was delicious.
Joseph, Nages, Han, myself and Siti. :)
 
Later, I headed over to my friend Marissa's flat. I arrived around 4pm and didn't leave until some time past 11. The walk over was beautiful and so bright. Ohh and even at 11, there was still a bit of blue/green horizon sky. :) I'm going to miss the extended daylight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment