Thursday, February 14, 2013

Snow and Sun

Yesterday it snowed all day in St Andrews.

I took these in the morning.

Snowy cobblestone.

 
This morning though, things returned to normal.
I had class 10-11am and after a food shopping trip, returned to my residence to grab my camera and set off on a walk for much of the afternoon.

St Andrews is beautiful today with temperatures around fifty and such blue skies.

The University Chapel.


The Cathedral ruins.

I had explored this cemetery around the Cathedral ruins before, but didn't realize it was as expansive as it was.

It just kept going!


I feared I might never make it out.

Thankfully, the exit wasn't too far.
Then I went to the beach.


...and a horse trotted by...



The sign of the museum where I craft on Fridays. :)




The Old Course.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment