Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Images of the last year Part One

Below are a collection of images representing a few of favorite memories and moments of the last year. The previous year has been wonderful and challenging, as well as memorable and so changing. While I may soon be leaving the people, places, and memories, they're so much a part of me and within me now.

New Orleans, 2011

                                                                            Rural Louisiana, 2011

                                                                        My mom and I at a costume dance party at Camp Sunshine in Casco, Maine, very fun:)

                                                                                   New Hampshire.

Katie, Amanda, and I on Amanda's 20th birthday!

My wonderful friend Kirsten!

Cows in Burlington, Vermont. :)

My lovely roommate Katie on her 19th birthday! This picture always makes me smile.

View of the sky on a November evening in Vermont. Taken from the room Katie and I shared!

On campus at Saint Michael's.
Lake Champlain, Burlington, Vermont February, 2012 (day of the penguin plunge!).

A Dear Hillary Campaign for the Congo meeting, February 2012, Saint Michael's College.

President Obama in Burlington, Vermont, March 30th, 2012. I photographed him for a journalism assignment. At times challenging, but so exciting and fun!


Rural New Hampshire:) A scene from one of my favorite places to walk.

Katie and Carrie on a Kids for Peace Walk in Burlington! May 2012.

My friend Courtney so kindly posing for another journalism project of mine...

New Hampshire, June 2012.

Reuniting with Katie! Boston, June 2012.

Another of my favorite views!
The New Hampshire state house at sundown, July 2012.

Reuniting with Amanda in Vermont, my 20th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment