Sunday, July 17, 2016

Images of June

Greetings from Deadwood, South Dakota! I've been driving across the country with my Mom for the past five days with a few more days ahead until we reach California. It's been so fun seeing the country and spending time together. As each day has passed, it's been a bit sad realizing that I won't be turning around and driving back and seeing the same gorgeous sights. I never imagined I'd want to slow down a 3,500-mile drive across the U.S., but seeing each state and taking everything in has passed almost too quickly. At the same time, I'm really looking forward to California.

June was a month of wrapping up my work at Holderness School and planning for the trip west and new job. The month flew by, but had it's celebratory moments and plenty of time spent outside.

Holderness School.

Holderness, New Hampshire

Holderness School.

The door to a farmhouse in Hopkinton, NH.

nighttime on a farm in Hopkinton, NH.

same farmhouse, Hopkinton, NH.

Grantham, NH. So much sun!

Grammy's birthday!

Two of some of my favorite Holderness colleagues on one of my last days. Miss both of them. 

Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH.

Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment