Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Images of February

I love this blog. I love writing it and sharing it and thinking of posts. But it slips my mind often. Too often. I hoped, months ago, that a monthly photography post would remind me to post and would be simple as it wouldn't require too much writing (when forced, it can be scary). It wasn't as simple as I thought.

In this transition from winter to spring, February feels like ages ago, but it was fun to revisit these images, and they should be shared. February was a quick month (despite the leap day) focused on work and indoor pursuits. There wasn't much snow, nor particularly exciting adventures that come to mind.

I traveled to New York for work early in the month and loved the lights and color of the theater district. Future Goal: See Hamilton

Pretty morning at work.

A small cemetery in Meredith, New Hampshire. 

My Mom's baking skills, generosity, and creativity know no bounds.

Flowers that made me smile. 

Saturday morning blue sky behind the library. 

A road in Meredith, New Hampshire.

 Partially frozen stream.

Felt proud to vote in New Hampshire's presidential primary! How long ago it seems.

An ultra-cold weekend in the middle of the month re-froze Lake Waukewan.

On that ultra-cold weekend, re-united with a fantastic friend! Sun and chill were strong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment