Sunday, August 17, 2014

Two!

Two years ago this week, I began this blog. Since then, I've discovered an immediate and long-lasting love for writing. I've never before celebrated this anniversary-of-sorts, (although a year ago at this time was crazy busy between an internship, travel, and moving) but as I've thought more about writing this summer, I've realized this is where it all began.

I've discovered a sense of expression through writing in these two years that I had never understood, nor truthfully knew existed. This blog has grown from my daily life and experiences by the North Sea into a bit more about what surrounds each of us: place (travel, particularly), race, religion,  literature and photography.


P.S. I've never written about this before, but I had a lot of fun dreaming up a url name for this blog. At the time, "Live How You Love to Live" was a favorite reminder I had thought up. It remains so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment