Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Weekend

Balance has interested me lately as I begin to transition from student to (hopefully) employed. I've found the tasks to complete are numerous, but not quite enough. I've been craving change and travel and the luxury to make and act upon sudden decisions. Less structure sounds nice. Life is busy but I think I want to be busier.

Late last week I celebrated my Mom's birthday along with my maternal grandmother in southern New Hampshire. The next morning, I interviewed on the north shore of Massachusetts. It was nice to see the ocean again. I ate a lobster roll afterwards. It seemed fitting. :)

From my parents house, Friday evening.

Easter weekend has been full of cooking, baking, organizing, emails, cleaning, sleep and this morning, sunshine, easter lilies and strong incense. 

Last night I headed to the Dartmouth library to complete some academic work. The light was beautiful. :)






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your interview! I miss NH often but I now live on the North Shore and it's a pretty sweet place to be, it's great to be near the ocean like you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alexis!! Where do you work? I interviewed with EBSCO in Ipswich. :)

    ReplyDelete