Friday, March 15, 2013

Week Seven

It's been a quick week! It's hard to believe it's Friday and week seven has finished. I've been faced this week with the realization that my time is quickly coming to an end. I don't know where the first half of this semester has gone, but this week has been focused on summer plans, flights home and choosing classes for next fall. Easter holiday begins today for the next two weeks, and while I have some exciting travel planned throughout, a bit of Essay II work will linger as well.

I was pleased earlier this week to accept an offer for a summer internship with Blue Cross Blue Shield Vermont. I'll be interning in external community affairs and communications. I'm looking forward to the experience. :)

I had a bit of a cold this week after returning from Argyll and have found myself busy with classes, activities, an endless string of emails, packing for travel, cooking and cleaning and was shocked when I awoke this morning and looked at the clock. I had slept for 11.5 hours...I'm feeling pretty rested!

It snowed earlier in the week which was quite exciting and unexpected.

 
The next day though, everything was back to spring.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment