Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Few Things

 It's the middle of January. This certainly isn't my favorite time of year, but I love when it's reached and conquered and after a blink or two it's the middle of spring. In the past few years, we've had such different winters with some warm, others wet, some incredibly snowy but very different than the similarly snowy ones that I think many of us remember. Two days ago it was beautiful here and so so warm - sunglasses on and car windows down for me - but in the last eighteen hours or so, a raging snowstorm has overtaken us once again. I took the photo below this afternoon:
 

I took this forty-eight hours before:

And again:
 
 
 
 










 


I was able to head to ManchVegas (also known as Manchester) yesterday to visit my wonderful friend, Linh. I met Linh in my high school journalism class in 2009 at Concord High School where she was spending her senior year as an exchange student. The following year she enrolled in Saint Anselm's College and four years later continues to be such an inspiration in academics, service, and her commitments to varying programs. I'm so happy to have her in my life and we had a wonderful time yesterday. I was also happy to finally meet her older brother, Quang. The three of us enjoyed lunch and an afternoon of conversation and exploration. :)

Linh and Quang.
Linh and myself.

This past Sunday, my parents and I took part in a Nordic ski event in Western New Hampshire. We all were happy with this picture I took. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment