Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Images of December

Man, December was a busy month. I don't remember taking too many pictures during the month, but looking back through them, I seem to have gathered a good chunk that fall into three categories: family, work-related, and outdoor scenery/miscellaneous.

I presented at a conference for work in early December in Boston. My hotel room was on the 20th floor and I loved how clear the sky was that night and the next morning. Waking up early and seeing this view of the Prudential Center and the Back Bay was beautiful.


Meredith, NH, how I love clear sky.


Morning on Rattlesnake Mountain in Holderness, NH.Why does nature have a way with us in which our minds are calmed and cleared as we absorb it?

Lake Waukewan in Meredith, NH.

Same Lake, Same Place. A few minutes later. 

My brother and I discovered our Mom's Christmas cookies in the freezer and couldn't handle our excitement.


My office was being painted and I worked in this pretty room for a week. It was inspiring.

1960s Santa dressed up my apartment like no other Christmas decor could.

Pretty church on Christmas Eve.

New favorite picture of my Dad and I after receiving some sweet scarves from a family friend.

Clear skies making another appearance.



No comments:

Post a Comment