Monday, October 20, 2014

A Photo Essay: Urban and Rural

Over the weekend, I visited New York City. It's a place that while expensive and crowded, I've grown to love and find an escape in, particularly the amount of culture, modernity, opportunity, diversity and intersection of international influence. 

I've always lived in quiet, friendly, community-minded and naturally beautiful areas. Any setting has pros and cons in lifestyle and opportunity, with the extremes of rural and urban as no exception. 

After work today, (Monday, 10/20) the sunlight was beautiful with a second wave of foliage visible. I walked through Holderness, New Hampshire capturing the surroundings. 

Later, I compared them to scenes of Manhattan from over the weekend, below. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment