Thursday, July 18, 2013

Twenty-Five

                                  Today is my brother's twenty-fifth birthday.
Despite not being alive for four of those years, it remains unbelievable to me how fast time has gone. Although I was always looking up, I remember when he was eight, and then twelve, and sixteen, and now, twenty-five? Yet in the same sense, so little has changed. Our bond, relationship, and laughter-filled times together continue. This morning I received one of the kindest, most creative gifts from Matt and his girlfriend, Kate. On his birthday? Not even necessary. It made me laugh far too much and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I'm so happy to have them in my life. Ohh and if you're a fan of scanned and off-colored photos, here's a favorite of mine:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment